Handy Founder Oisin Hanrahan takes On-Demand Cleaning to New Heights

Handy cleaning Services has continued to expand over the years. This is an organization that has somehow managed to bring in millions of dollars each year for cleaning services. That is what can happen when good relationships are built with customers. Oisin Hanrahan, the founder of Handy, knows this and that is why he has been so successful thus far.

There is a lot that goes into building a legitimate cleaning company, and it all starts with customer satisfaction. About 80% of the services rendered by this contracting company fall into the category of cleaning. The other 20% of services are miscellaneous handy services.

Handy has surfaced as a company that thrives in metropolitan areas. Location was going to be something that would affect the revenues of this organization. It is pertinent to have the business in major cities because this is where more busy individuals would be found. This is where more people would work more and have less time to clean. Revenue streams have been growing immensely, and there are still new people that are becoming exposed to Handy Cleaning Services.

Oisin Hanrahan has founded a company that a lot of other people appreciate. He has managed to build a company that promotes a service that many customers adore because they just don’t have the time to clean. This has made this organization stand out. There are a lot of other organizations out there that look like this, but Oisin has done his best to make customer satisfaction the number one goal, and Handy reigns because of this.

Source: http://thenextweb.com/insider/2015/11/05/how-handys-founder-oisin-hanrahan-is-scaling-his-startup-into-an-on-demand-powerhouse/

One thought on “Handy Founder Oisin Hanrahan takes On-Demand Cleaning to New Heights

  1. Billy John Post author

    This would prove to be an effective way to position the company. It would also prove to be much easier to get a lot more jobs scheduled during the course of the day in metro areas like Atlanta and Seattle. It could be what essaymama.com reviews has finally done for these individuals.

Comments are closed.